Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazy Week!!

I hope everyone has had a great week! It has been crazy around here! School has been wild. The kids were in rare form and I am exhausted. Between school and the election I am drained when I get home and I have been in bed early every night!

Emma is doing great. She is talking up a storm now. She is constantly copying everything anyone says....so be careful around her please! :-) She is literally running around the house now. She thinks she is THE BOSS!!! I have learned quickly that she has MY temper.....uh oh!!! She is a blessing beyond belief and has completely changed my life. I am so happy when I am with her. I see so many things that have always been there, but through her eyes they are all new. I love the way her eyes light up when she sees a bird fly in the sky, or a leaf blow on the ground. I love her ooohhh's and aaahhh's every time she sees or hears something. My favorite sound in the world is when I hear....mama, mama, mama! It's usually to get her something...preferably food, but it's such a wonderful sound. When she wakes up in the mornings or from her nap she is always in a great mood. She has the biggest smile and she just wants to love on you and give you hugs and kisses. She is so sweet! She loves her Nana and PawPaw too. They can walk in the room and she lights up! She runs into their arms. She is a true blessing! Our miracle girl is showing me everyday how God has blessed me. How can we not praise him daily!!!

I have bragged enough about "Miss Priss" and need to feed her now, so I will go! I hope you all have a great weekend and keep your fingers crossed for Bama....it's a huge game! I'm a little nervous! :-)

Kelli

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog. Love your post. You do have the cutest "Little Priss". She makes a wonderful picture. Very photogenic, even during church:) Hope you have a great week!