Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've been tagged....let's play a game!!

My wonderful friend Angela tagged me to play a little game!! Let's see how I do!!!

SCATTERGORIES.. it's harder than it looks! Link to this post, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people including the one that sent this to you.Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And you can not use the same word twice

Your name: Kelli
BOY NAME: Kevin
4 LETTER WORD: Keep
GIRL NAME: Kayla
OCCUPATION: Kitchen Manager
A COLOR: Kelley Green
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Khaki's
BEVERAGE: Kool-aid
FOOD: Kiwi
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Knob
A PLACE : Kentucky
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Killed...I know it's awful, but I couldn't think of anything else!
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Kaboom!!!
Ok...Here are the 10 tags...

1. Brooke
2. Jenny
3. Deb
4. Holly C.
5. Holly B.
6. Hayli
7. Christina
8. Gwen
9. Shannon A.
10. Whitney

Have Fun!! Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

a said...

I love your list! Not fair though..knob...

And what makes you go around shouting "Kaboom"? pahhhahhh! I love it!

Thanks for playing...that was fun!

Brooke said...

ok...you are gonna have to start putting intitials after Brooke! ha Do you mean me, or the other Brooke?
I thought it was me until I read where you were giving awards away and it was for the other Brooke....*sniff, sniff*
hhahahahha