Sunday, December 7, 2008

Justin....just give her the stinking lolly pop so she will be still!!!











O.K. so I really do try to be patient with my husband and my child, but when it comes to trying to get pictures made, well let's just say the patience leaves the room!!! I swear Emma has known from birth what a camera is and has acted up every single time one is brought out!








My amazing neighbor who just happens to be an amazing photographer came to the house Friday night to take some pictures of Emma in her adorable Christmas outfit. So, I picked Emma up from the AMAZING babysitter after work and when I got there, they had her sitting in their sink, and they were rolling her hair with a curling iron! I can not tell you how adorable it looked, and unfortunately I can't show you either because my wild child ripped the adorable bow out of her head before we got down the driveway. The babysitter did send her curling iron with me so I could fix anything that needed fixing, but I didn't do as good as she did! I should have know Emma was going to be in rare form when I tried to get her to take a nap on the way home, thinking she would be in a better mood (wrong.) I asked her to close her eyes and take her nap and she shook her head no at me. I continued to ask her to close her eyes, and I continued to get a NO! So I just mentioned maybe getting a bottle and taking a nap, and what did I get?.?.?.?.. She turned her head, closed her eyes, and pretended to snore!!! HANDFUL is an understatement. So we did take a nap, but she was NOT in a better mood. My precious neighbor had the patience of Job and took about 150 pictures. There were about 5 or 6 that we "might" could use for a Christmas card picture. There were more than that, but she was absolutely awful!!! She screamed and ran around and at one point I just said...JUSTIN...give her the stinking lolly pop so she will be still!!! Nana and Papa came in right at the end, but it was all over by then. That's when she got in a good mood though.....OF Course!!!! Here are a couple of pics from the WILD photoshoot! I hope you enjoy them!!

With Love,
Kelli




6 comments:

Brooke and David said...

What precious pictures! I love them!

K. Tilley said...

Next year, just wait till Nana and Papa get there to take the pictures........she is adorable!!!

Kelli said...

She is so much fun and has the greatest personality, but I swear the minute the camera comes out, she shuts down. Nana and Papa will def. be there for next years pics!!!

Whitney Tinker said...

Thanks Kelli! Stay tuned and I will keep you posted with all things Bama! Emma is so beautiful! She is a Hammonds through and through :)

Whitney Tinker said...

I was excited that Emma started warming up to me last night..she is so precious!

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

You have an award..go pick it up on my page.