Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Break...Mommy and Emma Time!

So this week is our Fall Break and boy did I need it. I think I just missed spending time with Emma. It seems like every time I pick her up from our amazing baby sitter ( more on that later) she has learned something new or she has grown up a little bit more. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I feel like I am so blessed to have the job that I do, but I miss watching my baby grow up. As I am typing right now, she is sitting on her toy car and is yelling at me..."Hi mama...Hi mama...Hi mama!!" and she is waving her little hand in her little pageant wave. TOO CUTE!!! I could just kiss her to death right now.
We went through so much trying to get pregnant, and I always knew that it would be on God's time, but I wanted a baby so bad!! Well he blessed me with not only a MIRACLE from GOD, but a child that reminds me how amazing HE is every day!! She has such a great personality and is so funny.
We had the priveledge of spending the weekend with my parents and she had us laughing so hard all weekend at her. From sitting like pawpaw to walking around in her prissy little way, and even telling us ?something? with those little hands just a waving, she lights up my life. We are truly blessed and I am so fortunate to get to spend the entire week PLAYING with my baby girl!!! I'm sure there will be plenty of stories, and hopefully I will learn how to put pics on here! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Brooke and David said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I enjoy my blogspot better than myspace, I think. It's so much easier for mine and David's family to keep up with things! I hope things are going! :)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hey Kelli!! Somehow I found you through one of our hometown bloggers but I can't remember now for the life of me who!

Anyway, welcome to blogworld..I'm so happy you've joined in the fun!:)))

Anonymous said...

So glad you get to have fun all week!! They do grow up way too fast....