Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday....I'm pooped!!!


Well it's 10:30 and Emma is already down for her nap so that means one thing....We were up EARLY this morning and playing hard! She is such a stinker. I could hear her in her room, but she wasn't crying so I gave her a little time to play (I really just didn't want to get out of bed yet). She played for about 15 minutes with her toys in her crib. It was so sweet to listen to her talking and squealing and playing. I finally couldn't take it any more and went in there to get her. When I opened her door she had both legs through the rails of her bed and was looking through the bars like she was in jail, but she was laughing and playing. I wish I had my camera because it was so cute.


We played in the living room with the abundance of toys and ran around and around the living room and kitchen and then we started winding down. She was exhausted and couldn't go any more. Let me just say...WE PLAYED HARD and I am thinking I may need a nap myself!!


On top of it all...WE HAVE ANTS!!! They have found their way back into the house and are everywhere. That's bad, but the worse part of it is that I am allergic to ants, so I tend to freak out when I see an ant! I just pray that Emma doesn't get that allergy from me! It makes it hard to spend time outside in the yard, but we do it anyway! So if anyone has any suggestions on getting rid of these things, please let me know!!! My hubby thinks he is the exterminator...Hello....we still have ants!!!!!


So yesterday we went shopping after Emma woke up we went shopping. I am so proud of myself. Not only did I not by one thing for myself, but I hit 3 shops in an hour!!! Pretty good huh!!! Isn't it amazing what moms are capable of doing. I swear we should get to wear super hero capes all the time!! HA!!! I love my husband to death, but I would like to be a fly on the wall and see him one WHOLE day with Emma, and have to take her somewhere!!! I have a whole new respect for my mother!!!


Before I go I wanted to share a picture that was made at the pumpkin patch last weekend. It was my favorite!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! She LOVES her Paw Paw!!!

No comments: