Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday...Hump Day...So Sad!

Well it's Wednesday and I am exhausted. You know how excited I was about Emma sleeping in yesterday...Well "Miss Priss" decided to take another late nap and was up until 11:30 last night. HELLO.....I am SO Old. I can not stay up past 10 any more. WOW I can't believe I have admitted it...I am OLD! So Emma and I have played with baby dolls and purses and Elmo all morning long and then we get a phone call from very busy husband asking what we would like for lunch. TOO SWEET! I miss getting to see him during the day. When he gets home in the afternoon we are so rushed to get supper done, spend time with Emma (outside if possible), and bath time, that we don't have time with each other. Any way...back to my day with my girl! So while Justin was here she started rubbing her eyes and whining a little bit which is BIG CODE for nap time. She crawled up into Justin's lap and started waving at us. She was telling us night night. She is such a smart little mess isn't she!!! He walked her to her crib and she rolled over and has been asleep since. Can you believe her???
I can't believe the week is half way over. I have loved every second with her. She gets jealous of me holding her baby dolls...PRECIOUS!!! She climbs up in my lap and gives me great big hugs and kisses. She stuns me every day with new things she has learned. I miss her when she is napping, and I can't get enough of her when she is awake. I love being Emma Kate's mommy! I hope you are having a blessed day!

Kelli

1 comment:

Melissa Lea said...

I used to be a night owl but now I can't stay up late either. And Andrew likes to stay up quite a bit longer than I like him too and that's when he takes really long naps during the day. Hmmmmm...I think I am gonna have to do something about that! Have a great day!