Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello Blogging Friends!!!

Wow!!! I finally did it!! I have finally joined the world of blogging!! I am an avid reader of blogs, but I never felt like I was worthy of blogging!! HA! Just kidding...I felt like I wouldn't have time, but I'm gonna give it a try!! I know I will have plenty to blog about with my almost 15 month old running around the house and teaching a classromm of 2nd graders...not to mention a husband that gives me plenty of stories all by himself. Well I hope you enjoy the blog, and I hope I figure all of this out! If you have any tips for me....PLEASE send them my way!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get to be the first to welcome you to the world of blogging!! I find it to be a great outlet to keep me from exploding somedays! I look forward to your stories!